Our Company Brief Introduce
Established in the year of 2002. Your Professional & Reliable International Business Partner. All of our customers cooperate with us for more than 8 years up. Our vision is for our customers to get effective benefit and great development.
Strong Supply Capacity
shipments no quality complain
We supply multi-customer-support
Professional Working Team
- Marlin Lu-General Manager
- Emily Wu-Sales Director
- Elva Zhang-Senior Sales
- Kevin Hu-Factory Director
- Apple Yuan-Administrator
1. After-sale Service
We guarantee that each shipment to our customers will have our excellent after-sale service. We will 100% provide cooperation if the goods have any problems ( not include caused by improper use). About our after-sale service,we have high reputation in our customers.
1. Could you accept my order if I'm an end user and only need small quantity?
I'm sorry but we are large exporter and don't do retail business.
2. How about the procedure for order?
Generally speaking, the procedure is usually as follows:-
Send us enquiry by either email or fax, and we will make you detailed offer.
After everything is confirmed, we will send you a Pro forma invoice in which our bank information is included.
We will arrange production after receipt of 30% deposit,
We make shipment and you pay the balance after produciton finishes,
Full set of original shipping documents will be sent to you by courier after we receive final payment,
Then you can take delivery based on these documents at your port.
3. Could you send me printed catalogue?
Yes, but usually printed cataloue is not the latest one, and it take money to send.
We can send e-catalogue if you need.
Moreover,we always develop new products very quickly, it's unworkable to update printed catalogue again and again,
Please browse http://www.spiritcar.com to find the products information.
It's better for you to bookmark our website and visit it regularly to keep yourself informed of new products.
4. How can I get prices?
Send us your enquiry by either email or fax, we will make you offer soon.
Also, Let me know the destination port so that we can advise you shipping cost accordingly.
5. What's your minimum order quantity?
Normally, minimum order quantity is 1000pcs each model/color.
But for some, we also supply quantity less than 1000pcs, say 300-500pcs each model/color,
it's depend on which products and models.
6. What are FCL and LCL?
FCL means "Full Container Loading".
LCL means "Less Container Loading".
7. Could I mix the container with several different models?
Yes,sure, you can mix different items for one container.
8. Can I order samples before placing order and how to ship them?
Small sample order is acceptable, subject to our final confirmation.
Also, you're kindly requested to pay extra handling cost per small order.
If the volume of required samples is more than 1CBM,
We could send them by sea or by air, depends on your situation.
9. How can I pay for my order?
1) 30% deposit by T/T to start production, the balance by T/T before shipment.
* We accept your nominated shipping forwarder under this payment term.
2) 30% deposit by T/T to start production, the balance in 7 days by T/T against the copy of Bill of lading.
* If you are our frequent customer, we accept this payment term, but we do not accept your nominated shipping forwarder under this payment term, we must use our own forwarder to arrange shipment if you pay balance against the copy of BL.
3)100% payment in advance to start production,
* This is for small order less than USD3000.
"T/T" means telegraphic transfer, the same as a bank wire transfer.
4) We also accept Paypal or Westunion, but the paypal handle fee about 4.45% needs to be beared by customer, westunion will be cheaper on the fee)
So, usually, we only suggest small amount order to use Paypal because of its high charging fee.
10. Can I pay by L/C?
Our payment term is usually T/T in the case order is not so big.
L/C is rather too complicated to carry out and it's time costly.
Both of us would be heavily charged by bank too.
If you insist on L/C, we agree, but your order amount should be more than USD20000.
The L/C must be Irrevocable L/C at sight, we do not accept any usance L/C.
We must use our own forwarder to arrange shipment if you pay by L/C.
11. How long does it take to deliver my order?
Normally, we will effect shipment within 30 days after receipt of 30% deposit.
Some products maybe 20-25days, depends on.
Transit time depends on your destination port.
12. How to arrange shipping insurance?
We can arrange shipping insurance for you.
13. How will I know when my goods will arrive?
You will be informed of the departure time and ETA (Estimated Time of Arrival) upon we send goods out. You can also trace the container or parcel on Internet.
14. What are the documents you provide for clear through customs?
Normally, full original shipping documents based on FOB or CFR includes Bill of lading, GSP Form A (CO), Invoice and Packing list, and extra insurance policy will be provided based on CIF.
Packing declaration and other special documents are also available on demand.
15. How do I handle customs?
Customs can be handled for you by the local clearing agent for some nominal fees which you have to fix up or else you can do the customs clearing yourself with ease by filling in the suitable forms and paying the necessary inspection charges.
For details, please inquire with your local customs office or local import broker.
16. Will the goods be delivered to my warehouse after shipping?
In the case of sea shipping, we can only deliver the goods to your destination seaport or other transportation terminal place, not door to door.
It's you who should arrange the inland transit from terminal place to your warehouse.
In the case of small samples delivered by courier, the samples will be given to your hand.